Our road engineering experts support our client’s aspirations to provide high quality, cost effective and durable road designs.
With our extensive resources and teams, we can design and manage projects from the planning and concept design stages to detailed construction design. We’re experts in designing, delivering and maintaining streets, highways, motorways, urban freeways, complex interchanges and junctions, arterials, multi-modal corridors, parking lots, industrial roads and loading ramps, highway structures (culverts and retaining walls), pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
Our road design services include:
- Highways and infrastructure design using 3D analysis software for priority junctions, roundabouts, signal controlled junctions and pedestrian/cycle schemes
- Designs for local highway authorities
- 3D ground modelling
- Calculating earthworks volumes (cut and fill analysis)
- Highway drainage solutions including hydraulic modelling of existing and proposed drainage systems
- Pavement design
- Vehicle tracking analysis
- Road safety audits stages (stages one to four)
- Industrial roads, parkings and loading ramps